The company MAGNANI SAS PELLICCERIA, with registered office in FORLI' - PIAZZALE DELLA VITTORIA 20, acting as data controller in accordance with Article 4 of EU Regulation 2016/679, wishes to inform you that, pursuant to Article 13 of the aforementioned Regulation, your personal data will be processed using manual and/or computerized tools for the following purposes.
Your personal data will be processed for the purposes related to the management of usual business relations and, more specifically, to draw up personal information databases, accounting records for customers and suppliers, invoicing, and notices either by paper or electronic means.
Your data may be processed for the company's statistical purposes and market research.
In addition, your data may be disclosed to third parties for technical and operational purposes strictly linked to the abovementioned purposes and, more specifically, to the following categories of people:
a) Institutions, professionals, companies or other bodies we have entrusted with the task of processing personal data, in relation to the fulfilment of administrative, financial and managerial obligations, connected to carrying out our ordinary business activities, including debt collection;
b) Public authorities and administrations for the purposes related to the fulfilment of legal obligations;
c) Banks, financial institutions or other bodies to which the transfer of such data is necessary for our company to carry out our activities as regards the fulfilment, on our part, of the contractual obligations we owe you;
d) Providers of installation services, assistance and maintenance of plants and information and telecommunications systems, as well as all services connected to and necessary to carry out the services laid down in the contract.
Shall your personal data not be supplied, we will not be able to enter into contracts and other related services, including the correct management of our business relations.
We hereby wish to inform you that we might send sales and/or marketing e-mails regarding similar products and services to those concerning our contract agreement, unless you disagree.
Your personal data will be processed to enter a contract we both have agreed on or to take pre-contract measures, as you may have requested.
Sales and/or marketing e-mails regarding products and services similar to those covered by the contract will be sent according to the controller's legitimate interest.
Your personal data will be stored for a period which is strictly necessary to comply with the abovementioned purposes and to fulfil the obligations set out by the law.
Pursuant to Article 13, Paragraph 2, and from Art. 15 to 21 of EU Regulation 2016/679, we inform you that, as regards the processing of your personal data, you will be able to exercise the following rights:
A) Right to obtain access to personal data and to the following information:
- the confirmation as to whether or not your personal data are being processed;
- the intended purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data in question;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed;
- shall the data not be collected from the data subject , all information available regarding their origin;
- the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling;
- a copy of the personal data being processed.
B) Right to rectification and integration of personal data;
C) Right to erasure of personal data («right to be forgotten») where one of the following grounds applies:
1. the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
2. the data subject withdraws consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal ground for the processing;
3. the data subject objects to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing;
4. the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
5. the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject;
Where the controller has made the personal data public and is obliged to erase them, the controller shall inform controllers which are processing the personal data that the data subject has requested the erasure by such controllers of any links to, or copy or replication of, those personal data.
D) Right to restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
1. The accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
2. The processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
3. The controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
4. The data subject has objected to processing pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.
E) Right to bring a complaint to the Data Protection Authority, following the procedures and guidelines published on the official website of the Italian Data Protection Authority: www.garanteprivacy.it.
F) Right to data portability, i.e. the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller, where the processing is based on consent or on a contract or the processing is carried out by automated means.
The data subject shall have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another, where technically feasible.
G) Right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him or her, including profiling, especially where: 1. The processing takes place according to the controller's legitimate interest, prior explanation of the reasons for objection; 2. the personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes.
H) Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, except when said decision: is necessary to conclude or enter a contract between the data subject and a data controller, is authorized by Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject or is based on the data subject's explicit consent.
I) Right to withdraw consent for the processing of your personal data at any time.
The exercise of the rights is not subject to any restrictions on form and content and it is free of charge.
The data subject can exercise their rights at any time by sending:
- a registered letter to: MAGNANI SAS PELLICCERIA - 47121 FORLI' - PIAZZALE DELLA VITTORIA 20;
- an e-mail to: email@example.com